Last updated: 9/2/2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to [medical spa name and address].
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to [state] United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to [Med Spa Name], accessible from [website address]
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and excludes any warranties, either expressed or implied. Neither [Medical spa name], or any person associated therewith makes any warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, that the site will be virus free, that the site will be error free, or security of this website or any of its contents.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to leave the site.
Disclaimer for Testimonials
Testimonials on this website are actual client reviews of Infinity Med Spa, LLC. We appreciate our clients and their willingness to share their experiences. Patients must be evaluated by an appropriate healthcare provider on an individual basis and treatment must be tailored to meet that patient’s needs. Results and particular outcomes are not guaranteed.
Infinity Med Spa, LLC
To ensure that you get an appointment for the date and time you desire, we suggest booking all appointments a few weeks in advance. Our website displays the most up-to-date availability. Please note that we require a credit card to reserve your appointment.
We provide free consultations and in-depth skin analysis with one of our expert providers. We believe an informed client with realistic expectations will be most satisfied with our treatments and results. Our consultations include education about your unique skin type, a comprehensive discussion about all options available to you, both immediate and long term, and a clear plan of action based on your individual goals. There is a limit of two (2) free consultations per person per 365 days.
As a courtesy to our providers, for non-group appointments, please provide a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours notice should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. You will be charged $100 if an appointment is canceled or rescheduled less than twenty-four (24) hours in advance or if there is a no-show. For group appointments, there is a seventy two (72) hour cancellation policy, and the credit card on file will be charged $200 if canceled less than seventy two (72) hours in advance. If you arrive more than ten (10) minutes late for your appointment, you may be required to reschedule to avoid disrupting other clients’ appointments.
Pricing & Prepayments Policy
Pricing for products and services is subject to change any time. Once prepaid, you have up to 1 year to redeem the purchased service(s).
If there are any payment issues with a client’s credit or debit card or CareCredit – chargebacks, fraud issues, etc., we cannot accept credit or debit cards or CareCredit from the client and require payment in cash.
Returns & Refunds Policy
If you would like to return your purchased skincare product, return the item in its original packaging unopened within thirty (30) days of purchase. We do not accept returns on opened or used products. We do not accept returns or exchanges on gift cards.
Prepayments are refundable within ten (10) days of purchase. Services received can not be refunded.
For training courses, payments are non-refundable.
To ensure the safety of children and the enjoyment of all clients, we ask that parents or guardians make other arrangements for children while receiving their services. An adult must accompany children under the age of eighteen (18) receiving services.
For the health and safety of our clients, we have a No-Pets policy. Only working service animals are permitted.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is collected. We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill our specified purposes and for other compatible purposes. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the specified purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
These terms remain in effect after your account is disabled.
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access our Website, including IP address, device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions, and your search terms. We also derive your location from your IP address.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of its and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, managers, employees, agents, partners, representatives, licensors, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Related Parties”) from any claim, demand, loss, award of damages, expense, or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arises out of:
(a) Your use of, inability to use or access, or reliance on, the Platform or the Services, or any goods or services obtained therefrom;
(b) Your provision or receipt of a Treatment;
(c) Your travel in connection with the provision or receipt of a Treatment;
(d) Your interaction with any other User;
(e) Any claim that you violated any provision, term, condition, covenant, warranty, or representation in this Agreement;
(f) Any violation of this Agreement by you or any other person using your User Account, whether or not such usage is expressly authorized by you;
(g) Any harm to person or property resulting from your acts or omissions, whether such acts are intentional, negligent, or otherwise;
(h) The Company’s use, disclosure, or preservation of User Content; or
(i) Your violation of any rights of another, including intellectual property rights.
- 225 256 1976